The perfect choice if you want to manage yourself, your meetings and projects or your customers more successfully by developing a more conscious and efficient method of expression. This may range from individual conversations to taking part in and chairing meetings, or if you find it difficult to talk in front of others.
By gaining a more in-depth self-awareness, how you affect others and practicing, you will be able to find your perfect method of communication and learn how to communicate with self-confidence in diverse situations. As part of a small group of maximum seven participants, you practice with and receive feedback from our qualified coaches who, using several self-assessment tools, reinforce your ability to be comprehensible, interesting and inspiring.
New programmes start consecutively throughout the year. We can send you suggested dates click here and we will contact you!
Everything you do says something
Develop your personal expression, eagerness and ability to connect and your credibility by means of a clear presence. Practice and develop the skills required to make your message clear in terms of both content and form. Text, voice, body and emotions all interact in communication. By becoming more aware of the signals you send, you can gain much more control over how your message is perceived and interpreted by others.
Examples of content:
- Practicing different ways of presenting and communicating a message
- Identifying how best to use your voice
- Learning how to recognise your body language and how to adapt it
- Gain knowledge of how to deal with nerves and speech anxiety
- You receive personal, reinforcing and challenging feedback from our qualified coaches
- The Myers Briggs Type Indicator tool – understanding your own and others’ style of communication
- The VALUE. tool – identifying your personal fundamental values to become more genuine and credible