Because the Public Health Authority has increased the risk of spreading the Coronavirus (covid-19), we urge all employees and participants with viral infection and / or cold symptoms to stay at home.
See further information on the website of the Public Health Authority.
What do we do;
– Stays at home if we have cold symptoms
– Wash our hands and use hand sanitizer as we enter Ledarstudion.
– Hand sanitizer is available on all floors.
– All towels and dishcloths are replaced with disposable paper towels.
– We use disposable gloves for all food handling.
– We only serve fruit with peel and sandwiches/cakes in portion packages.
– Kitchen surfaces and refrigerator handles are dried before and after each coffee break.
– We do not go to buffet restaurants at lunch
– We have extra cleaning with disinfection on exposed surfaces such as door handles, light buttons, telephones etc.
– We empty the trash on the toilets several times a day.
– We follow the authorities’ advice. We stay updated and adjust our routines when requested.
What do we expect from you as a participant;
– Please stay home if you have symptoms as above.
– Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when you come to our premises.